I am a stay at home mom beginning my journey to wealth. This journey for me started quit accidentally. I was a supervisor at a forchion five hundred company working my way up the ladder when by a miracle of God I conceived. Not knowing what was in store I continued to work and anticipated coming back after three months maternity leave.
Little did I know six crummy weeks was all the maternity leave I would get, telling me only after I gave birth (eight weeks if it was a C Section). Needless to say I was appalled and would have eventually gone back to work regardless of my disapproval. But thank God O mighty I was laid off while on maternity leave.
I thank God because I like most people I want to be able to give my child everything she wants and needs. And I need a lot more money than what I was making to do that. I thought about how it would have been me not seeing her much, working longer hours to get the things she needs, her being more attached to the babysitter (my mother) and I said no thank you. At that point and a few more thoughts latter I decided I don’t need to be “Just Over Broke” any more. The way I see it they keep printing money and finding more gold & diamonds. And there is a pile just waiting for me and I’m coming to get it. Are you coming with me? Working only one hour a day online I’ve already covered my old income. But this is just the beginning, I anticipate on eventually making millions of dollars.
Money is not my main reason for staying at home but it sure is a good perk. I am now able to spend quality time with my daughter, teaching and playing with her molding her young mind. I notice she is not as frustrated as other children. Being around her more I’m able to be in tuned to her facile expressions thus calming her a lot quickly.
As a working parent it’s common to worry about your child: “Did he/she eat enough? Are the people caring for my child good to him/her? Is the Daycare playing mindless garbage just to keep the kids quit?” The scary truth is in most cases the answer is not good. No matter who you leave you child with they will never take care of him/her like you will. And the best way insure your child’s safety and wellbeing is to be a stay at home mom while working only a few hours a day.
You will make money working from home, business is growing. The internet has really had a huge effect on the way the world conducts business. Online transactions are carried out by the millions, twenty four/seven. It’s time for you to get your online business going.
According to statistics, there are 1,596,270,108 Internet users, with a population of 6,710,029,070 people worldwide. Hey, that's a lot of customers! 75 to 80% of internet users are buying online. That’s why you as a stay at home mom need to do this. You can tap into a small percent of net surfers and make an enormous amount of money for you and your family. Online shoppers spend up to 670 million plus every day, as per USA Today. That is a phenomenal amount of money and it is increasing in volume every day.
Learn more at: http://akbar.thebestbizreview.com
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment